IET Seminar on Antennas and Propagation for Body-Centric Wireless Communications
This IET seminar is aimed at research students, researchers, communications engineers and R&D specialists interested in theoretical and practical aspects related to body-centric wireless communications and its applications in mobile communications, medical and healthcare technologies and many others.
The day has been designed to give you a comprehensive insight into:
- Flexible electronics and textile antennas for wearable applications
- Antennas and radio channel characterisation for mm-wave Body-centric wireless communications
- Medical and healthcare applications of wearable wireless sensor networks
- Advances in human phantoms and implantable antennas
- Body-centric wireless communications for defence and security applications
- Antennas and propagation for body-centric wireless communications
- Modelling, measurements and practical considerations
- Industry standards and applications for healthcare, defence and security
In addition to session poster presentations will be on display during the seminar and throughout networking breaks, giving you the opportunity to meet the authors and peruse the explorative work they are undertaking in Body-Centric Wireless Communications. See the call for posters page for more details.
The seminar will be the fourth in the series of already successful events, and as the number of groups working in this area expands, promises to be another well supported IET meeting. Don’t miss a chance to network and exchange ideas with people defining cutting edge technologies!