Microwave and mm-wave instrumentation
Currently, the Antenna Measurement Laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art Vector Network Analysers from Agilent Technologies, showing unprecedented low levels of background noise. Specifically, there are two Precision Network Analyser models:
- Agilent PNA-X - N5244A (0.01 - 43.5 GHz) with:
- Full four-port S-parameter measurements
- Extendable to two-port mm-Wave S-parameter measurements with OML mm-Wave source modules and related waveguide calibration kits, covering the following bands:
- WR-15 (50-75 GHz)
- WR-10 (75-110 GHz)
- WR-06 (110-170 GHz)
- WR-03 (220-325 GHz)
- Mechanical Calibration Kit, 26.5 to 40 GHz, Waveguide, WR-28.
- Agilent PNA-L – N5230C (0.01 - 20 GHz) with following calibration kits:
- 3.5 mm E-cal kit (300 kHz – 26.5 GHz)
- 3.5 mm mechanical calibration kit
- X band waveguide calibration kit.
Also, the following instrumentation is available:
- RF power meter – Agilent RF power sensor 50 MHz to 24 GHz
- RF sweep CW generators (0.020 – 40 GHz)
- Rohde & Schwarz FSP Spectrum Analyser 9 kHz – 40 GHz (extendible to 110 GHz with external Harmonic Mixers) with Noise Figure measurement option installed
- Serial Data Logger/Analyser LeCroy SDA11000 (maximum sampling rate: 40 Gbit/sec)
- Agilent 81180A Arbitrary Waveform Generator 4GSa/s
- Agilent 4294A Precision Impedance Analyser 40 kHz – 110 MHz.
Back to Antenna Measurement Laboratory.