Numerically Controlled Milling Machine
The CNC Milling Machine (model KM-80D) is designed especially for small batch machining, mould making, tool-rooms, R&D workshops and maintenance facilities. Operation and program input are greatly simplified through the advanced use of graphics.
The machine has been purchased from C-TEK Technology Corp. (Taiwan), a well-known professional manufacturer for PC-based CNC Controller Systems.
The Milling Machine KM-80D benefits from the following features:
- Workshop View3-axis, 3D capable milling machine
- 16 tools armless type Automatic Tool Changer (ATC)
- Extremely rigid cast construction
- High precision feed device
- Digital AC servo driver and motor
- Chip tray, coolant system, halogen lamp and other accessories
- PC-based conversational controller CNT830:
- Friendly graphic user interface (GUI)
- Easy programming
- Almost 100% compatibility with standard G-code
- Communication via COM or Ethernet with external CAM software, e.g. MasterCAM
CNC Machine Specifications:
Back to Mechanical Workshop.